We are a wholesale company, selling to-the-trade only. All customers that wish to purchase online, must create a web account by supplying the below information. Click on the ACCOUNT ICON to get started. Your information will be reviewed and must be approved before your order can be accepted.
- our online registration form
- your current working website or social media account (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.). The more information that you give, the faster and easier it will be to open your account.
- an emailed copy of your current Business License & Federal Tax ID (FEIN) Number
- an emailed copy of your State Tax Exemption Certificate if your purchases are for resale
- First time order is $500.
- No minimum for reorders after account has been established.
- Individual products may contain minimum order quantities and we reserve the right to raise quantities ordered to meet product minimums.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Approximate dimensions are listed and items are not necessarily shown to scale.
- Colors shown are correct to our samples. Colors appear different on all computer monitors.
- Your web order may show sales tax, even after your Tax Exemption Certificate is reviewed and approved. It will be manually adjusted on your final invoice. Please contact us with any questions.
- Cancellations must be received in writing, and we must acknowledge your request. Without such acknowledgment, customer assumes all responsibility including all shipping fees. All down payments are not refundable or transferable for other merchandise or other custom designs.
Made to Order, Custom & Special Products
- Down Payment- A non-refundable, non-transferable 60% down payment is required to procure materials and begin production.
- Custom/ Special Order items- are non-refundable and non-returnable. They are made specifically for you.
- Production Time- cannot be confirmed until down payment is received and varies per project.
- Balance Payment for Prepay/ Credit Card Orders- we will not ship completed items until full payment is received. Failure to pay the balance within 30 days of agreed ship date will incur storage fees of $100 per pallet per week.
- Will be shipped automatically as product becomes available.
- Will remain open for six months.
IMAP Selling Policy
Anyone selling Gold Leaf Design Group products online must adhere to our Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (IMAP). Current Minimum Advertised Pricing is 2.8 times our standard wholesale price. All clients selling GLDG products online must sign and follow our Internet Dealer Terms & Conditions. GLDG photographs can only be used after a Photo Use Form is submitted and approved. Please contact your sales representative or customer service for more information.
- All credit cards accepted.
- Inquire about wire transfers, ACH or proforma billing.
- Net 30 terms extended upon request, after credit approval. Late fees and interest accrue at 1.5% per month.
- Payment by credit card after an order is processed as ‘Net 30’ will incur a 4% service fee.
Additional Fees (It is the buyer's responsibility to pay for and to inform GLDG at ship time of all special shipping services required because carriers have higher rates for services added later. The buyer is responsible for all fees for transportation and additional services)
- Expedited Orders: + $35
- Special Shipping Requests: + $35 + all other related handling fees (including and not limited to choice of carrier, collect shipment, or 3rd party billing)
- Crating/ Pallet: + $40 minimum
- Inside Delivery: + $70 minimum
- Residential Delivery: + $60 minimum
- Liftgate, Residential: + $120 minimum
- Liftgate, Commercial: + $60 minimum
- Limited Access, Commercial: + $60 minimum
- Re-consignment/ Delivery Re-direct: + $65 minimum
- Storage Fees: + $100/ week minimum per pallet
- Non-Mainland U.S. Destinations: + 2% service fee
- International Shipping: Fees vary. Contact us for more information.
- All shipments are FOB Chicago, IL USA.
- Most inventory items ship within two weeks or less.
- We assume that all shipments are to a commercial location with a loading dock. If your location cannot accept freight, it is your responsibility to inform us at the time the order is placed.
- Special delivery needs must be communicated when the order is placed and will incur additional charges (see above ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEES for information including, not limited to, lift gate, inside delivery, residential delivery or advance notification, choice of carrier, collect shipment, or third party billing).
- It is the buyer's responsibility to inform GLDG before ship date of all special services required for delivery. The buyer is responsible for payment of all special delivery services requested (see above ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEES). If buyer neglects to inform GLDG of transportation and delivery special service needs in advance, buyer will be responsible for all additional charges for the added special services. Often, carriers have higher rates for services added later.
- Drop shipping requests will incur additional processing fees.
- Freight rates are based on the size of the order, the final U.S. commercial destination, and additional special services.
- Freight rates and delivery dates are not guaranteed to residential addresses.
- Freight Quotes are an estimate based on one shipment at that day's shipping rates. Freight rates fluctuate dramatically and cannot be guaranteed. Shipping charges will be recalculated as orders near completion.
- UPS is our preferred carrier for standard shipments.
- All buyers (including non-mainland) are subject to and responsible for any and all customs duties, brokerage fees, and taxes. It is the buyer's/ consignee's responsibility to check with their local customs or postal authority for more specific information about these fees. If the shipment cannot be delivered to the requested final destination, the buyer/ consignee is responsible for the return of all shipments to GLDG Chicago including all duties, freight costs, and fees related to the return of the shipment.